Monday, September 15, 2014

i hope i'm not being stalked by vampires

I don't get the tracking widget on blogger and the stats that it displays.  I started writing this stuff about four and a half years ago and the tracker says that there have been close to 3,000 views.  Or something like that.  Not likely.  I'll admit that I'm a fool but I'm not falling for that one.

I understand that most of those aren't real views but are generated when some automated trolling robot takes a peek to see if I've inadvertently included my credit card and bank account numbers within one of my posts.

But seriously?  21 hits from Romania over the past day or so?  Is it really spelled that way now?  I like Roumania so much more; it looks more exotic.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's theories on this.  Especially if any of you think that I should take this Romania thing seriously and stock up on garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment